This juice is supposed to vitalize your blood. It’s a blood tonic. Who knows – it’s good and has to be good for you with these ingredients! – 2 large servings
- 2 medium beets and their greens
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeds removed
- 4 0z. (2 handfuls) baby spinach
- 4 romaine leaves
- 4 leaves of kale
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 4 apples, your choice, cored
- 2 inches peeled fresh ginger
- 2 stalks of celery
- After washing everything well and cutting pieces into sizes best for your juicer, juice all ingredients together.
- This will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.