just a bit more fancy than plain steamed.
- 2 cups bite sized pieces of cauliflower and 2 cups bite-sized pieces of broccoli florets
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large saute pan heat the oil and add the cauliflower and broccoli, garlic, water and bread crumbs.
- Saute/Steam vegetables for 5-7 minutes until almost done.
- Add white wine and lemon juice and cook another minute.
- The alcohol from the wine will evaporate and when the vegetables taste done, remove from heat and salt and pepper to taste.