This tasty recipe for fresh guacamole is inspired by a tasty dish we had in Mexico. Grab some chips. We like the blue ones.
- 3 ripe avocadoes
- 1 small tomato, chopped into very small chunks
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 drops hot sauce
- In large bowl chop and stir the avocado to a smooth yet still chunky texture.
- Add garlic, cilantro, onion, lemon juice and stir.
- Add the tomotoes, salt pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- Grab some chips.