These cheese quesadillas are so easy and so delicious. They can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Wrap them in plastic wrap. Why not make several and heat and eat during the week?!
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- sour cream, yogurt, soy yogurt, pico de gallo, guacomole (all great toppings)
- Warm the tortillas to make the softer to fold. Do not actually cook them just warm them in a skillet.
- Cover half the shell with cheese but leave about 1/2 inch at the outside edge empty so the cheese won’t melt outside.
(At this point they are ready to cook or refrigerate for later)
- Cook over medium heat, either in a pan or on a medium hot barbeque grill.
- Cook 2 to 5 minutes a side, until shell gets a bit crispy and the cheese melts.
Serve with Rice…..Yum