Don’t be afraid of the lentil! The cucumber and carrots are a great crunch, without being an onion.
- 4 cups cold pre-cooked green lentils, either made yourself or from Trader Joe’s
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber.
- 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large serving bowl.
This will make anyone love the lentil. Great for summer picnics too.