This is a special treat. It’s VERY EASY to make. It’s delicious.
This serves 2.
- 2 tbsp cream (or whole milk)
- 1 tbsp earth balance buttery spread
- 2 tbsp italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup pecorino, grated
- 2 tbsp peppercorns, crushed with mortar and pestle
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 lb pasta of choice – fettucine or bowties work well.
- cook the pasta
- keep 1 cup of pasta water after it’s finished cooking – to add to the dish if necessary later
- drain the pasta, leaving it moist
- add the cream, earth balance and toss
- add the rest of the ingredients and half of the cheese
- add some of the reserved cooking water (if they dish is seeming to need some moisture) a little at a time until it looks like you want to eat it!
- serve in bowls and add grated pecorino cheese
yeah, it’s good.