Vegetarian Gravy – good on a lot of things. ha
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 cups soy milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp driedsage
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Put the oil in a skillet and add the flour and nutritional yeast, constantly stirring.
2. Whisk in the soy milk, making sure to eliminate any lumps.
3. Whisk in the soy sauce and other seasonings.
4. Continue to heat until it thickens and just starts to boil.