Yummy loves to grill. All summer… everything. Yes, I’ve even grilled pasta. Tofu gets nice and chewy. Try this grilled tofu. It’s simple and delicious.
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- dipping sauces
- Preheat the grill!! This is essential in order to keep the tofu from sticking to the grill.
- Drain tofu and slice into 6 large pieces. (small pieces will break apart)
- Pat dry surface of tofu with paper towel.
- Dip each piece into salted oil to thoroughly coat.
- Grill on medium heat for 12 minutes. Flip each piece and grill for another 8 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauces such as soy sauce, peanut sauce, braggs amino acids, A1, etc.