Always great with breakfast!!
- 2 cooked potatoes, sliced into bite sized pieces (I like to use baked with the skin, but you can use boiled or microwaved as well)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan, (non stick works great).
- Add sliced potatoes and fry on medium heat until one side is getting golden in color and a bit crisp.
- Turn the potatoes over and add onion.
- When potatoes are golden brown on both sides, add salt and pepper and continue cooking a minute or two while flipping or mixing in the pan to make sure onions are a little cooked as well.
This sure goes great with some eggs or tofu scramble and toast!