A simple substitute of soymilk and margarine make this holiday staple easy to make and so very good with vegetarian style gravy. Everyone loves mashed potatoes so why not treat your vegetarian or vegan guest to some.
- 6 large Idaho potatoes
- 1 cup unsweetened soymilk (or milk)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut Potatoes into dice sized cubes and boil until soft – about 15 minutes.
- Drain and put in mixing bowl.
- Add Soymilk, margarine and salt and pepper.
- Mix until nice and smooth.
- Serve with vegetarian gravy, or with tofu sour
« « NYC Italian restaurant marinara sauce | mashed sweet potatoes (vegan) » »