This recipe was submitted to us by Sharon Loken.
This is great and easy to make.
I just took it to a pot-luck and everyone went wild. This is a little of this and a little of that = a great recipe. Friends are vegetarian and they found it a great dish.
- 1- Small Can Rotell (Rotel is tomatoes and green chiles)
- 1- Small Can Black Beans (Rinse and Drain)
- 1- Small Can of spaghetti sauce or salsa.
- Velveeta Cheese – thin with milk or water as needed to mix with rice.
- Use Regular Rice … Cook in a microwave. (3 – C Rice and 6 – C Water. Soak for 10 15 minutes before draining and putting into a “glass” bowl to microwave)
- Let rice sit – then remove from microwave. Add ingredients to the cooked rice
Thanks for submitting!