How good are potatoes?!!
- 4 medium diced peeled potatos
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon earth balance or spread
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a soup pan cook the potatoes, onion salt and stock and cook until potatoes are cooked through.
- In another pot heat the butter and flour, stirring continually and allow to brown.
- Add three cups of the potato liquid from the boiled potato pot, and cook for a few minutes, stirring to make smooth.
- Add the potatoes and onions.
- Serve with chpped parsley on top of bowls.
Simple, Good, Yummy!