Soba Noodle Salad with Asian Sesame Dressing! Delicious recipe submitted by Donny Hardy. Thanks.
- 9 oz. Soba Noodles
- 3/4 cup Edamame (beans only)
- 1 Cucumber (julienned)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (julienned)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (optional)
Ginger Sesame Dressing:
- Prepare Soba Noodles according to package (typically cook for 8
minutes in boiling water). Strain noodles in a colander and rinse with
cold water until water runs clear. Set aside.
- Prepare edamame beans (if frozen, cook 5 minutes in boiling water,
if fresh, cook 2 minutes.). Rinse in cold water for 1 minute and set
- Julienne cucumber and red pepper. Set aside.
- Whisk together ingredients for dressing in a bowl, making sure all
ingredients are well incorporated.
- Toss cold soba noodles with dressing making sure the noodles are
- Sprinkle vegetables liberally over the noodles and garnish with
cilantro or sesame seeds. Serve Immediately.
Serves 4. Yum.