This is one of the oldest and best of Yummy Vegetarians tasty dinners:
- 2 1/2 cups cooked and mashed soybeans
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned chopped tomatoes, drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 10 oz mushroom soup (carton or can)
- In a large bowl mix together the soybeans, cottage cheese, tomatoes, eggs, oil salt and bread crumbs.
- Fill up a loaf pan with the mixture, and top with the can of mushroon sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.