Everybody loves spaghetti and veggie meatballs.
- 15 frozen packaged fake meatballs (we like trader joe’s brand but if making it vegan, make sure fake meat is vegan!)
- 16 oz. can or box of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 medium chopped garlic clove
- Salt and Pepper
- Start to boil a large pot of water in order to cook spaghetti.
- In a medium to large saucepan, heat olive oil.
- Add the frozen Veggie Meatballs and cook for 10 minutes until nicely browned all around and fully cooked. Careful not to burn though…
- Add the chopped onion and cook for 3 minutes to soften them.
- Add the chopped garlic, stir for 30 seconds to heat garlic and then add the
tomatoes, basil salt and pepper.
- Bring sauce to a boil and then simmer for 8-10 minutes…
- Cook spaghetti in the boiling water (usually done in 8-10 minutes).
- Add veggie meatballs and sauce over freshly cooked spaghetti.
Top with Parmesan, Romano, and/or our vegan cheese shake.
« « soybean casserole | spanish potato tortilla » »