This here may sound like a strange combination but it is delicous. You will probably want seconds. It’s a pretty salad too. Thanks to my Aunt Marita!!
- 1 bag baby spinach (10 oz)
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1 cup pecans, Sautéed in non-butter spread with a splash of sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce (you can buy vegan or leave it out)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- A few strawberries for color
- Put all the dressing ingredients into blender and mix well.
- Pour dressing on top of spinach.
- Add pecans, toss and serve.
Submitted by Marita from Saukville, WI