This delicious smoothie comes adapted from guitarist Craig Graham who knows how to eat well. We had it for breakfast, but it’s great anytime. This recipe makes 2 servings.
- 1 ripe banana (we freeze ours for use anytime)
- 8 or so fresh strawberries
- 1 T maple syrup or honey or agave syrup
- 1 cup soy or rice milk (or apple juice)
- 1 T peanut butter
1. Put all the items in the blender, blend away.
2. Add more rice or soy milk until you get the consistency you like.
Yum. Of course you can add other fruit, such as blueberries. This is totally adaptable.