Tofu, Shitake, Carrots and Brussel Sprouts make up the majority of this stir fry. Stir fry is a great way to make vegetables and tofu and this one is really colorful and delicious!!
- 1 container or extra firm tofu cut into cubes
- 10 baby carrots, sliced once down the middle
- 10 brussel sprouts, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1/2 medium onion cut to bit sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups shitake mushroom caps, cut to bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vegetarian oyster sauce (available online and at some health food stores)
- 1 tsp bragg liquid aminos (or soy, or tamari sauce)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- heat olive oil in large non stick stirfry pan or wok.
- add shitake mushrooms, brussel sprouts, carrots and water.
- cover and let vegetables steam, cook for about 5 minutes.
- uncover, add tofu and onions and cook another 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are cooked enough to serve.
- Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce and braggs aminos together and pour into stir fry.
- Stir sauce into sti rfry.
- Serve over rice or noodles, or on it’s own!!