This potato soup is really delicious, yet unbelievably easy! This soup is finished with a food processor/hand blender, so everything can be chopped into big pieces, to be pureed later.
- 6 cups peeled and coarsely chopped potatoes
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 T. vegan spread, such as Earth Balance
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large soup pot.
- Cook on a medium boil until potatoes are cooked.
- Remove from heat.
- Using a hand (wand) blender, or a food processor, puree the soup to be nice and smooth.
There, now you’ve got another simple potato recipe. It’s great in so many ways!