These simple and easy to make tortilla pizzas have a thin crust and are delicious.
- 10 inch flour tortilla shells
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce – homemade marinara recipe here
- fresh mozzarella – thinly sliced – around 1/4 pound
- fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. You can also cook this on the grill. Easiest on a gas grill! Just put it on medium heat.
- Put tortilla shell in oven for 5 minutes so that it gets a little baked. If using grill, put it on the grill for 1-2 mins.
- Remove from oven/grill & spread sauce over the shell.
- Add the sliced or shredded cheese.
- Place pizza on a pizza pie sheet (the one with little holes in the bottom or a pizza stone) and place in the oven. If putting on the grill, just put it directly on the grill, close the lid and check it every couple of minutes.
- Bake for around 8 minutes in the oven.
- Top with fresh basil.
There you go!
« « shepherd’s pie – (vegan, vegetarian) | Reduce your risk of Cancer » »