This here vegan faux parmesan cheese recipe is worth its weight in gold. It is super fantastic. It is full of b vitamins and protein. It has a nutty, salty and, yes, a cheesy flavor. Give it a try. We promise, you will love it.
- 1 cup Nutrional Yeast Flakes
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- Brown the sesame seeds in a skillet, constantly stirring so that they don’t burn. It usually takes about 5 minutes.
- Combine the salt, nutritional yeast and roasted seeds in bowl and mix well.
- Put everything into a food processor or blender and mix it up until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container.I make a lot of it at once – it lasts a long time in the fridge.
Yum. Double Yum.
« « vegetable kabobs recipe | vegan meatloaf recipe » »